Mounting Brackets for Polymer Truck Boxes
1766 MFG #: Buyers Products Company
- Heavy duty, 2 in. C-channel construction is designed to fit inside toolbox ribs.
- Built for strength and secure weldability with A-36 steel.
- Easy mounting with pre-drilled 7/16 in. mounting holes.
- Corrosion-resistant black powder-coated finish.
- Conveniently sold in boxed pairs.
- Made in the USA.
- Buyers Products Mounting Brackets for Polymer Truck Boxes are lightweight and corrosion-resistant. They are designed to securely hold your polymer underbody truck box.
Formed from strong, C-channel A-36 steel, the angled, pre-drilled brackets are black powder-coated for an extra layer of protection from rust and the elements. They are designed for exact fit and built for long wear, keeping their shape with welded angle braces that can handle constant road vibration and impact without fail.
The brackets are sold in boxed pairs.