Plain End Mid-Latch Control Cable with 5 Inch Travel
1101 MFG #: Buyers Products Company
- Cables can be cut to length to fit your needs.
- Mid-latch controls satisfy OSHA requirements for latching hoist controls.
- A .091 stainless steel core wire adds strength and stability.
- Adaptable cable is ideal for operating hydraulic valves and forward-reverse PTOs.
- The Plain End Mid-Latch Control Cable with 5 Inch Travel from Buyers Products provides smooth operation of hydraulic valves and forward-reverse PTOs on dump bodies and other heavy machinery.
The cable has a 5 in. total travel and is designed to travel 2.5 in. from neutral in either direction. It features a large, easy-to-grab knob that allows gloved hands to activate and deactivate the cable. The mid-latch controls satisfy OSHA requirements for latching hoist controls for dump body applications.
It has a strong .091 stainless steel core wire for stable operation and can be cut to fit your specific needs.