SaltDogg® Pre-Wet Kits for Municipal Spreaders
- Kits contain everything you need to install and run your pre-wet system.
- Helps salt stick to pavement and melts ice at lower external temperatures.
- Your choice of electric or hydraulic pump operation.
- Sturdy poly reservoirs are designed to fit against your SaltDogg spreader.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel brackets, tie downs, and pump enclosures.
- Buyers Products Pre-Wet Kit for SaltDogg Municipal Spreaders enhances the performance of your salt spreader by adding a liquid ice-melting agent to the salt prior to application. The liquid helps salt stick to surfaces and can melt ice at lower temperatures than salt alone.
Available in range of sizes to suit your needs The corrosion-resistant poly is held in place by included stainless steel brackets and tie downs. Each kit also includes a pressure sensor to indicate a filter clog or low tank level.
The electric pre-wet kit features a 12V DC-powered electric diaphragm pump rated at 3 GPM/45 PSI. A variable speed in-cab controller allows you to adjust the spray volume. The hydraulic systems features a constant rate hydraulic drive with a proportioning valve rated at 8.0 GPM @ 1750 RPM (150 PSI), plus in-cab controller.
Kits include a reservoir, pump, cab controller, hoses, fittings, ball valve, filter, wiring, connectors, and stainless steel brackets and tie downs.
LS20H SaltDogg® 12 VDC Pre-Wet Kit with Two 210-Gallon Poly V-Box Mount Reservoirs - Hydraulic
LS4 SaltDogg® 12 VDC Pre-Wet Kit With One 105-Gallon Poly V-Box Mount Reservoir
LS4H SaltDogg® Hydraulic Pre-Wet Kit With One 105-Gallon Poly V-Box Mount Reservoir
LS10H SaltDogg® Hydraulic Pre-Wet Kit With Two 400-Gallon Poly V-Box Mount Reservoirs
LS20 SaltDogg® 12 VDC Pre-Wet Kit With Two 210-Gallon Poly V-Box Mount Reservoirs - Electric
LS10 SaltDogg® 12 VDC Pre-Wet Kit With Two 400-Gallon Poly V-Box Mount Reservoirs
LS5 SaltDogg® 12 VDC Pre-Wet Kit With Two 105-Gallon Poly V-Box Mount Reservoirs
LS5H SaltDogg® Hydraulic Pre-Wet Kit With Two 105-Gallon Poly V-Box Mount Reservoirs