SaltDogg® 2 Cubic Yard Gas Stainless Hopper Spreader
- Designed for 1 ton trucks.
- 96 in. hopper with a 2.0 cubic yard capacity.
- 10-1/2 HP gas engine with convenient electric start and throttle control.
- Spreads bulk salt or a 50/50 salt/sand mix.
- In-cab controls with independent variable speeds for the conveyor and spinner.
- 12 in. poly spinner broadcasts up to 30 ft.
- Versatile 12 in. chain conveyor drive.
- High quality, 304 stainless steel construction for optimum corrosion resistance.
- Top screen and inverted V included.
- Optional extended chute available.
- Made in the USA.
- Buyers Products SaltDogg 2 Cubic Yard Gas Stainless Hopper Spreader gives contractors and businesses a gas-powered spreader ready for commercial applications using bulk salt, bulk sand, or a 50/50 salt/sand mix. Its 8 ft hopper can fit in an extended-bed 1 ton truck. With electric start and in-cab throttle control, the spreader combines the power of a gas engine with modern spreader conveniences.
A SaltDogg stainless spreader is an investment made to last. Its hopper and fully welded frame are made from high quality 304 stainless steel for long lasting corrosion protection. The hopper also comes outfitted with a top screen. The spreader is powered by a 10-1/2 HP Briggs and Stratton Intek industrial/commercial engine with a battery for electric start. A heavy duty drive shaft and 1-1/8 in. sealed bearings are designed for long life. The high-torque conveyor gearbox has a 20:1 ratio with a 1 in. input shaft and 1-1/8 in. output shaft on tapered roller bearings to provide extra power on start up.
A 12 in. poly spinner casts material 2 ft to 30 ft. The spreader is available with a regular or extended chute. Adjustable baffles allow you to adjust the spread pattern to match your use.
The spreader comes equipped with a 12V electric clutch and in-cab 3 position momentary switch and throttle.
1400100SS SaltDogg™ 2.0 Cubic Yard Gas StainlessSteel Hopper Spreader -Extended Chute
1400050SS SaltDogg™ 2.0 Cubic Yard Gas Stainless Steel Hopper Spreader