SaltDogg™ 7-10 Cubic Yard Hydraulic Auger Spreader
1794 MFG #: SaltDogg
- Designed for dump bodies and flatbeds with a minimum 33,000 lb GVW (gross vehicle weight).
- Available with 120 in.,132 in.,144 in., or 168 in. hoppers with a capacity from 7 to 10 cubic yards..
- Hydraulic power with two independent motors for auger and spinner operation.
- Spreads bulk salt.
- Heavy duty 7 in. carbon steel auger with 1/2 in. flighting.
- 18 in. poly spinner broadcasts up to 30 ft, using a regular or extended chute.
- Adjustable chute and baffles let you tailor height and spread pattern.
- Hydraulic spreader controls sold separately with variety of options available.
- High quality, 304 stainless steel construction for optimum corrosion resistance.
- 3/8 in. heavy duty hinged-top screens with a 4 in. peak.
- Made in the USA.
- Buyers Products SaltDogg 7-10 Cubic Yard Hydraulic Auger Spreader gives contractors and municipalities a high-volume spreader with a heavy duty auger. The spreader is ready for use with a truck's existing central hydraulic system. The 120 in., 132 in., 144 in., or 168 in. hoppers are designed for dump bodies and flatbeds with a minimum 33,000 lb GVW (gross vehicle weight) chassis.
The auger is driven by a hydraulic motor with your choice of a 25:1 or 50:1 worm gear box, or a 6:1 spur gear box. The spinner is powered by a direct mount hydraulic motor.A 18 in. poly spinner casts material 2 to 30 ft. The adjustable spinner chute and baffles allow you to adjust the spinner height and spread to your application The chute and spinner assembly flips up for convenient bulk unload, easy servicing, and access to towing.
A SaltDogg stainless spreader is an investment made to last. Its hopper and fully welded frame are made from high quality 304 stainless steel for long lasting corrosion protection. The hopper also comes outfitted with a top screen. The spreader features a 7 in. carbon steel auger with a multi-pitch design and 1/2 in. hard-faced flighting for better material handling. The front and rear hopper panels are sloped to maximize material flow. The spreader also comes outfitted with six 3/8 in. heavy duty hinged-top screens with a 4 in. center peak.
Hydraulic spreader controls are sold separately. A variety of options are available, including manual hydraulic, manual with load sensing, and electric over hydraulic, available with or without GPS. See Related Products below.