SaltDogg® 7-9 Cubic Yard Electric Conveyor Chain Spreader
- Designed for dump bodies and flatbeds with a minimum 26,000 lb GVW (gross vehicle weight).
- Available with 120 in. or 144 in. hopper with a capacity from 7 to 9 cubic yards.
- 12V DC-powered electric drive with independent conveyor and spinner motors.
- Spreads bulk salt, bulk sand, and salt/sand mix.
- In-cab controls with independent variable speeds for the conveyor and spinner.
- Adjustable chute and baffles let you tailor height and spread to your application.
- Versatile 24-1/2 in. wide chain conveyor drive with 20 in. poly spinner broadcasts up to 40 ft.
- High quality, 304 stainless steel construction for optimum corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel, adjustable inverted V reduces stress on the drive line and improves flow.
- Heavy duty hinged top screens.
- Spreader is shown with optional spreader stand (3027468), light bar (8891168) , and pre-wet system (LS5) which are sold separately.
- Made in the USA.
- Product Overview
Buyers Products SaltDogg 7-9 Cubic Yard Electric Conveyor Chain Spreader gives contractors and municipalities a heavy duty electric spreader ready for commercial use. The 120 in. or 144 in. hoppers are designed for dump bodies and flatbeds with a minimum 26,000 lb GVW (gross vehicle weight) chassis. The spreader strikes a balance between the convenience and value of an electric spreader and the robust volume traditionally found in gas and hydraulic spreaders.
The hopper and fully welded frame are made from high quality 304 stainless steel for long lasting corrosion protection. Four hinged-top screens with 3/8 in. bars are included to help break up clumps of material during bulk loading..
The spreader features a high-flow steel pintle chain conveyor with a stainless steel inverted V that reduces stress on the drive line to improve flow. The conveyor is 24-1/2 in. wide with 3/8 in. crossbars and has a stainless steel floor. An independent 3/4 HP electric motor keeps the chain moving, and an adjustable feedgate with lock pin offers additional material flow control.
An 18 in. poly spinner, powered by its own 1/2 HP electric motor, spreads material 2 to 30 ft. The spreader is available with a regular or extended chute. Two adjustable baffles allow you to cater the spread pattern to your use. The chute and spinner assembly flips up or detaches completely, tool-free, for convenient bulk unload, easy servicing, and access to towing.
The spreader is controlled by a heavy duty, in-cab controller with independent variable speeds for the conveyor and spinner.
Spreader is shown with optional spreader stand (3027568), light bar (8891168) , and pre-wet system (LS5) which are sold separately.
14510F570121 SaltDogg® 7.0 Cubic Yard Electric Stainless Steel Municipal Hopper Spreader