SaltDogg™ PRO2000 Electric Poly Hopper Spreader
- Available with a 12 in. wide, all-steel pintle chain conveyor or a full length, 5-1/4 in. steel variable pitch auger, both with a stainless steel trough.
- Durable, patented dual-wall poly hopper with 2 cubic yard capacity.
- 12V DC-powered electric drive with independent conveyor/auger and spinner motors.
- Handles bulk salt or a sand/salt mix.
- In-cab control of independent conveyor/auger and spinner speeds, with vibrator control.
- 14 in. poly spinner broadcasts material up to 30 ft.
- Spinner has side-swing feature for easy cleaning, storage and bulk unloading.
- Fits trucks with minimum 10,000 lb GVW (gross vehicle weight).
- Vibrator, top screen, fitted tarp, tie downs and remote auger bearing grease kit included.
- Forklift slots for ease of loading.
- Backed with a 2 year warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- The SaltDogg PRO2000 Electric Hopper Spreader combines the power of a muni-style spreader with a compact size that fits in the bed of a dual rear wheel pickup truck or flatbed with a minimum 10,000 GVW (gross vehicle weight). The 2 cubic yard spreader handles bulk salt or sand/salt mix.
The PRO2000 features a patented double-wall poly hopper that won't rust or dent. It includes an inverted V and a 200 lb capacity vibrator for improved operation. It is available with a 12 in. wide, all-steel pintle chain conveyor or a full length, 5-1/4 in. steel variable pitch auger, both with a stainless steel trough. Both options are driven by an independent 3/4 HP, 12V gear motor.
A 14 in. polymer spinner, powered by an independent 1/2 HP, 12V motor, can cast a 5-30 ft radius. The spreader features an adjustable chute that swings away to ease bulk unloading.
The vibrator and independent auger and spinner speeds are controlled by a closed-loop, in-cab controller. The spreader also comes outfitted with a top screen, tie downs, fitted tarp, and remote auger bearing grease kit.
PRO2000 SaltDogg® PRO2000 Electric Poly Hopper Spreader
PRO2000CH SaltDogg® PRO2000 Electric Poly Hopper Spreader-Chain