SaltDogg® SHPE4000CH Electric Poly Hopper Spreader with Conveyor Chain
- Works with dump trucks and flatbeds with minimum 17,500 lb GVW (gross vehicle weight).
- Durable 4 cubic yard poly hopper with stainless steel frame and trough.
- 12V DC-powered electric drive with independent conveyor and spinner motors.
- Handles bulk salt, sand, or a 50/50 sand/salt mix.
- In-cab control of independent conveyor and spinner speeds, with vibrator control.
- 18 in. spinner broadcasts material up to 30 ft.
- A high flow 14-1/2 inch conveyor chain keeps the material moving to the spinner.
- Included 400 lb vibrator keeps material from clumping and getting stuck.
- Top screens, inverted V, and tie downs included
- Backed with a 2 year warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Product Overview
Buyers Products SaltDogg SHPE4000CH Electric Poly Hopper Spreader is a powerful spreader designed for commercial and municipal use. The spreader works with dump trucks and flatbeds with a minimum 17,500 GVW (gross vehicle weight). The 4 cubic yard spreader handles bulk salt, sand, or a 50/50 salt/sand mix. Its electric-powered design means quieter operation that doesn't require refueling or engine servicing, giving you more time on the road.
An SHPE series spreader is an investment made to last. The double-wall, lighter weight, all-poly hopper won't rust or dent. A simple cleaning makes it look like new. The spreader is supported by a corrosion-resistant stainless steel frame. An inverted V eases start up and works with the included 400 lb vibrator to break up clumps and keep material flowing.
The all steel 14-1/2 in. pintle chain conveyor with 1/4 in. bars, driven by a 3/4 HP, 12V gear motor, feeds material at a smooth, steady pace. An 18 in. polymer spinner, powered by an independent 1/2 HP, 12V motor, casts material 5-30 ft. The adjustable chute has an open trough and stainless steel spinner shield. The spinner assembly is easily removable for cleaning and storage.
Intuitive in-cab controls let you independently manage conveyor and spinner speeds and turn the vibrator on and off with the flick of a switch. The spreader also comes standard with two steel top screens and a vinyl tarp with tie down kit.
The SHPE4000CH is backed with a 2 year warranty.