SaltDogg® Walk Behind Drop Spreader
- Low-to-the-ground, drop spread design keeps application precise.
- Ideal for areas with sensitive foliage.
- Durable stainless steel construction with corrosion-free poly hopper.
- Handles up to 200 lb of bagged salt or ice melt.
- Sturdy 13 in. pneumatic tires.
- Comes 90% assembled.
- Made in the USA.
- Buyers Products SaltDogg Walk Behind Drop Spreader offers contractors, facilities managers, and property owners a high capacity walk behind spreader for use with bagged salt and ice melt. Its low-to-the-ground, drop spread design keeps application precise, making it ideal for areas near sensitive foliage. The wide 44 in. profile can cover a whole path in one pass.
The drop spreader has a 2.5 cubic foot poly hopper that can accommodate 200 lb of bagged salt or ice melt. The stainless steel agitator and trough with nylon bushings keep materials moving, and help to break up any clumps in the de-icing material. The spreader features a durable stainless steel frame and discharge, as well as 13 in. pneumatic tires for a reliable ride.
The spreader is equipped with a solid linkage control system for discharge adjustment. It also comes standard with a hopper screen to prevent material jamming, and a nylon rain cover to keep material dry and easy to spread.
WB400 SaltDogg® Walk Behind Drop Spreader