ScoopDogg™ Backhoe Snow Pusher with Trip Edge
- Strong, durable construction with an H-beam backbone.
- Steel cutting edge works to push even hard-packed snow and ice.
- Carry strength to the whole pusher with fully-welded high and low posts tied directly into the H-beam.
- Protect your equipment and push smoothly over divots and uneven surfaces with the 4-section trip edge.
- Durable 7 Ga rolled steel moldboard.
- Abrasion-resistant wear shoes made of AR400 steel.
- Prevent roll back damage with lower posts positioned higher off the ground.
- Durable Tuff Kote power coat protects your pusher for years to come.
- Included high-visibility blade guides.
- Buyers Products ScoopDogg Backhoe Snow Pusher with Trip Edge offers a strong and reliable containment plow for contractors looking for a trip edge option. It's a durable tool for clearing hard-packed snow and ice while protecting your equipment from hidden obstacles and divots.
The ScoopDogg Backhoe Snow Pusher with Trip Edge comes with a 4 section trip edge in the 12 ft model. Each 1/2 in. thick trip edge is backed by 3/4 in. square steel torsion trip springs to maximize strength. Pre-loaded brackets keep the springs under tension. This allows the cutting edge to scrape heavy, wet snow but forgive hidden obstacles and divots.
The pusher is built on a foundation of strength. The 12 in. H-beam backbone dissipates blunt force and adds additional strength where it is most needed.The H-beam can't carry the load alone, which is why upper and lower posts tie directly into the H-beam. Lower posts are positioned higher off the ground to help prevent damage in case of a roll back. Two 3 in. support tubes brace the 5 in. channel directly to the upper posts and H-beam structure to take the oncoming force.
Buyers ProductsTuff Kote (TM) powder coating process extends the life of your pusher. First, it's sandblasted to remove all impurities and contaminants. Next, it's primed to seal and fill any inconsistencies in the material. A top coat then acts as an additional primer and prepares the surface for the final treatment -- a super durable polyester powder coat to protect your plow from the elements for years to come.
ScoopDogg pushers are crafted with pride and built using high quality materials. This model features a 7 Ga moldboard and 3/8 in. thick side-containment plates. The upper and lower post are fully seam welded for the most durable construction.
2612112 ScoopDogg™ Backhoe Snow Pusher with Trip Edge