ScoopDogg™ Skid Steer Snow Pusher
- Universal quick coupler works with any skid steer.
- Strong, reliable construction features dual 4 in. channels.
- Abrasion-resistant wear shoes made of AR400 steel.
- Durable 7 Ga rolled steel moldboard.
- Premium grade rubber compound cutting edge.
- Durable Tuff-Kote™ powder coat protects your pusher for years to come.
- Pull snow away from buildings, docks, and other tight places with the optional back drag kit.
- Included high-visibility blade guides.
- Buyers Products ScoopDogg Skid Steer Pusher is built to maximize the snow-cleaning power of your skid steer. The optional back drag kit combined with the maneuverability of a skid steer make the pusher an ideal snow and ice removal solution for any space.
The ScoopDogg Skid Steer Pusher is is built to handle a heavy load. Dual 4 in. channels provide maximum support and rigidity. The heavy precision-rolled moldboard enhances rolling of snow. The 5/16 in. thick side plates work to contain the snow and make the plowing experience quick and efficient. ScoopDogg pushers come ready to work with extreme duty wear shoes made from AR400 abrasion-resistant steel. The shoes are attached with Grade 5 Hex Head Cap Screws (HHCS). The 1 in. by 8 in. rubber compound cutting edge gives you durability and ground contact you need to get the job done right.
Buyers Products Tuff Kote (TM) powder coating process extends the life of your pusher. First, it's sandblasted to remove all impurities and contaminants. Next, it's primed to seal and fill any inconsistencies in the material. A top coat then acts as an additional primer and prepares the surface for the final treatment -- a super durable polyester powder coat to protect your plow from the elements for years to come.
2603112 ScoopDogg™ Skid Steer Snow Pusher 12 Foot Wide
2603110 ScoopDogg™ Skid Steer Snow Pusher 10 Foot Wide
2603108 ScoopDogg™ Skid Steer Snow Pusher 8 Foot Wide