Sliding Trailer Winch
- Working load limit of 6000 lb.
- Works with 4 in. wide straps.
- Easy to position for optimal load securing.
- Works with standard sliding winch tracks for easy installation.
- Durable steel construction with corrosion resistant black powder-coated finish.
- Strap sold separately (see "Related Products" below).
- Buyers Products Sliding Winch is ideal for securing cargo of all sizes to flatbed trailers, rail cars, and other vehicles. Compatible with standard sliding winch tracks, it easily moves along the track and locks in once tension is applied. This provides a versatile and convenient way to position your tie down points.
The winch has a working load limit of 6000 lb and works with 4 in. wide straps. The standard winch (1903030) features a fully slotted mandrel for easy strap threading and the deep model has manual ratchet-style operation for easy adjustments. Built for long life with durable steel construction and a corrosion resistant black powder-coated finish. Strap sold separately (see "Related Products" below).
1903035 4 Inch Deep Storable Sliding Trailer Winch
1903030 4 Inch Standard Sliding Trailer Winch