SnowDogg™ 36 Inch Full Trip Steel Municipal Plow Assembly
1871 MFG #: SnowDogg
- Stands up to heavy use with six laser-cut steel ribs and a full structural lower base.
- Buyers Products 4-step Tuff Kote finishing process extends the life of your plow.
- 10 Ga carbon steel moldboard is an investment that will last.
- Quality, fully welded moldboard -- never stitch-welded.
- Two adjustable, compression-style trip springs and full-trip moldboard help protect your equipment from hidden obstacles over varied surfaces.
- Easy access and protection of angle cylinders due to the above-A-frame mount.
- The A-frame's self-leveling swivel action keeps the plow blade flush to the ground.
- 1-1/2 in. plated king pin runs through a 2-1/4 in. by 3/8 in. DOM tube with integrated grease fitting.
- Strong pivot point connections from the push frame to the moldboard via four 1-1/4 in. plated pivot pins.
- Choose the attack angle that best suits your needs with three adjustable positions.
- Value-driven purchase with standard integrated running gear mounts and cushion cross-valves.
- Born and built with pride on the shores of Lake Erie in Northeast Ohio.
- Buyers Products SnowDogg 36 Inch Full Trip Steel Municipal Plow Assembly offers municipalities and large contractors a versatile tool to manage snow for years to come. Its rugged construction, tough exterior finish, and numerous standard features make it an ideal full trip municipal-quality plow.
Born and built on the shores of Lake Erie, a SnowDogg plow is an investment made to last. Six heavy duty laser-cut steel ribs and a full length structural steel bottom give the plow rigidity. For additional strength, the frame is fully welded to the moldboard, not stitch-molded like some other products on the market. The full trip moldboard with two adjustable, compression-style external trip springs protects your equipment from damage due to hidden obstacles. The top has openings to allow water to drain. The adjustable 3-position attack angle and standard 1/2 in. by 6 in. hardened steel cutting edge allows you to maximize your clearing power for your surrounding conditions.
Buyers Products Tuff Kote™ powder coating process extends the life of your plow or pusher. First, it’s sandblasted to remove impurities and contaminants. Next, an eight-step acid pickle wash removes laser scale and other oxides so that the coating will adhere without chipping. Then it’s primed to seal and fill inconsistencies. Finally, a durable polyester powder coat is applied to protect your plow from the elements for years to come.
SnowDogg Municipal Plows have added strength where it's needed most. The push frame is built from 3-1/2 in. steel tubing and extends 90 in. wide to spread the power across the plow blade. A 1-1/8 in. long, 1-1/4 in. ID heavy wall bushing runs through a 1/2 in. rib to create a sturdy pivot point. The plow features a reinforced 1/2 in. by 3 1/2 in. by 3-1/2 in. bottom angle, with 1/2 in. gussets spaced every 12 in. for extra support. Twin 3 in. single-acting, chrome-plated hydraulic angle cylinders allow for heavy duty power reversing. The cylinders are mounted on top of the A-frame for protection and easy access. The self-leveling A-frame follows the contour of the road and allows for swivel action to keep the blade flush to the ground. The 36 in. plow features a 1-1/2 in. plated king pin. The pin runs through a 2-1/4 in. OD by 3/8 in. thick DOM tubing with an integrated grease fitting.
Buyers Products sets a new bar for what you should expect from your plow company. Municipal plows come standard with features like integrated running gear mounts and installed cushion valves to protect your cylinders from impact loads. Buyers Products' vertical integration and diversity in truck equipment manufacturing paves the way for high quality plows at an aggressive price.