SnowDogg™ 36 Inch Trip Edge Steel Municipal Plow Assembly
1873 MFG #: SnowDogg
- Responsive trip-edge design with four adjustable torsion springs.
- Buyers Products' 4-step Tuff Kote finish extends the life of your plow.
- Stands up to heavy use with six laser cut steel ribs and a full-length structural lower angle.
- 10 Ga carbon steel moldboard is an investment that lasts.
- Quality fully-welded moldboard -- never stitch-welded.
- Easy access and protection of angle cylinders due to the above-A-frame mount.
- The A-frame's self-leveling swivel action keeps the plow blade flush to the ground.
- 1-1/2 in. plated king pin runs through a 2-1/4 OD 3/8 in. ID DOM tube with integrated grease fitting.
- Strong pivot point connections from the push frame to the moldboard via four 1-1/4 in. plated pins.
- Choose the attack angle that best suites your needs with three adjustable positions.
- Value-driven purchase with standard integrated running gear mounts and cushion cross-valves.
- Born and built with pride on the shores of Lake Erie in Northeast Ohio.
- Buyers Products SnowDogg 36 Inch Trip Edge Steel Municipal Plow Assembly offers municipalities and large contractors a trip edge plowing solution. The 36 in. plow features a 1-1/2 in. plated king pin. The pin runs through a 2-1/4 OD by 3/8 in. thick DOM tubing with an integrated grease fitting. The plow's rugged construction, tough exterior finish, and numerous standard features make it an ideal trip edge municipal-quality plow.
Born and built on the shores of Lake Erie, a SnowDogg plow is an investment made to last. Six heavy duty laser-cut steel ribs and a full length structural steel brace give the plow rigidity. For additional strength, the frame is fully welded to the moldboard, not stitch-welded like some other products on the market. Five adjustable torsion springs offer a smoother trip for the plow than tension or compression springs. The adjustable 3-position attack angle and standard 1/2 in. by 6 in. hardened steel cutting edge allow you to maximize your clearing power for your specific plowing conditions. The top angle has built-in drainage to allow water to flow through, not build up.
Buyers Products Tuff Kote™ powder coating process extends the life of your plow or pusher. First, it’s sandblasted to remove impurities and contaminants. Next, an eight-step acid pickle wash removes laser scale and other oxides so that the coating will adhere without chipping. Then it’s primed to seal and fill inconsistencies. Finally, a durable polyester powder coat is applied to protect your plow from the elements for years to come.
SnowDogg municipal plows have added strength where it's needed most. The push frame is built from 3-1/2 in. steel tubing, and extends 90 in. wide to spread the power across the plow blade. Heavy wall bushings that are 1-3/8 in. long with 1-1/4 in. ID run through 1/2 in. ribs bolstered by a 1/2 in. steel plate to create sturdy connection points. The plow features a reinforced 1/2 in. by 3-1/2 in. by 3-1/2 in. bottom angle. Plus, the Twin 3 in. single-acting, chrome-plated hydraulic angle cylinders allow for heavy duty power reversing. The cylinders are mounted on top of the A-frame for protection and easy access. The self-leveling A-frame follows the contour of the road, and allows for swivel action to keep the blade flush to the ground.
Buyers Products sets a new bar for what you should expect from your plow company. Municipal plows come standard with features like integrated running gear mounts and installed cushion valves to protect your cylinders from impact loads. Buyers Products' vertical integration and diversity in truck equipment manufacturing paves the way for high quality plows at an aggressive price.