Low Maintenance Blade
The corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel moldboard stands 31 in. high and never needs paint. A robust frame spreads impact across the blade to reduce wear on vital components.
• Eight 1/4 in. laser-cut vertical steel ribs
• Two reinforcing diagonal ribs
• Full length 2 in. cross tube
• 5/8 in. cutting edge
Easy, Adaptable Attachment
Get your plow on and off your truck in minutes with the dual foot pedal mounting system. An adjustable and removable jack stand makes it easy to line up your plow and truck regardless of terrain and vehicle mounting height. Just engage the pedals, attach the safety pins, and connect the electrical. Done.
Smooth Full Trip Action
Six stress-optimized trip springs protect your equipment from hidden curbs and obstacles.
Components You Can Rely On
Parts you can depend on. From the heavy duty lift cylinder and massive sector to the fully enclosed hydraulic power unit, the SnowDogg CM is built to endure whatever winter throws at you.
• Powerful 2 in. lift cylinders
• Over-sized 2 in. angle cylinders
• Massive 4 in. quadrant
• Fully enclosed 2 HP hydraulic power unit
• SAE standard cartridge valves and hefty 3/8 in. rubber hoses
Intuitive in-cab controls are simple to use even with gloves on. The one-handed controller puts all plows functions in the palm of your hand.
Other standard accessories:
• Heavy duty belted rubber snow deflector
• Cast shoes
• Wire reinforced blade guides
• Dual beam halogen plow lights