SnowDogg™ Fabricator's Plow Hitch
1877 MFG #: SnowDogg
- Blank bottom to accommodate any coupling style.
- Telescoping lift arm ensures level plow lift.
- Strong and durable telescoping lift arm with a 4 in. by 4 in. by 3/8 in. outer tube, and a 3 in. by 3 in. by 3/8 in. inner tube.
- Quickly disconnect the cylinder from the lift arm so that both can "fold flat" when not in use.
- Steel components are primed and powder-coated on-site for corrosion resistance to ensure process control and quality.
- Available with 3 in. or 4 in. lift cylinder.
- Born and built with pride on the shores of Lake Erie in Northeast Ohio.
- Buyers Products SnowDogg Fabricator's Plow Hitch is a bumper to frame municipal plow hitch with a "blank bottom" to accommodate any coupling style. The hitch is available with a 3 in. or 4 in. lift cylinder.
The telescoping lift arm ensures level plow lift. It can quickly disconnect from the cylinder to allow the hitch to "fold flat" when not in use. The arm features at 4 by 4 by 3/8 in. outer tube, and a 3 by 3 by 3/8 in. inner tube for superior strength and durability.
Steel components are powder-coated for corrosion resistance on-site to ensure process control and quality.