Low Maintenance Blade
The corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel moldboard never needs paint. A robust frame spreads impact across the blade to reduce wear on vital components.
• Full-length 2 in. cross tube
• Eight 1/4 in. laser-cut steel ribs
• 1/2 in. cutting edge
Quick & Easy Attachment
The new QuickMount II+™ with Jack Switch uses the plow's native hydraulics to fine-tune the lift frame height for easy alignment with your vehicle. No jack needed.
Clean, Even Scrape
The tubular steel Floating A-Frame features a sliding-pin connection so the plow contours the ground for a clean, efficient scrape. Outstanding performance at any mounting height.
Smooth Trip Edge Action
The moldboard has a 6 in. trip edge with two pairs of stress-optimized trip springs. The design helps you plow over hidden obstacles and uneven terrain without losing your load or damaging your truck or equipment.
Components You Can Rely On
From the municipal style chain lift to the fully enclosed hydraulic power unit, SnowDogg plows are built to endure whatever winter throws at you.
• Powerful 2 in. lift cylinder
• Over-sized 1-1/2 in. angle cylinders
• Fully enclosed 2 HP hydraulic power unit
• SAE standard cartridge valves and hefty 3/8 in. rubber hoses
• Central hydraulic-operated life frame available
Intuitive in-cab controls are simple to use even with gloves on. The backlit, one-handed controller puts all plows functions in the palm of your hand.
Other standard accessories:
• Contoured poly snow deflector
• Cast shoes
• Wire reinforced blade guides
• Dual beam halogen plow lights