Low Maintenance Blades
Dual corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel moldboards never need paint. A robust frame spreads impact across the blades to reduce wear on vital components.
• Full-length 2 in. cross tube
• Heavy duty bottom channel
• Four 1/4 in. laser-cut steel ribs per wing
• 1/2 in. cutting edges
Quick & Easy Attachment
The new QuickMount II+™ with Jack Switch uses the plow's native hydraulics to fine-tune the lift frame height for easy alignment with your vehicle. No jack needed.
Clean, Even Scrape
The tubular steel Floating A-Frame features a sliding-pin connection so the plow contours the ground for a clean, efficient scrape. Outstanding performance at any mounting height.
Powerful Back Dragging
Double acting 1-3/4 in. angle cylinders make it easy to put snow where you want it. Back drag with confidence, even in tight spaces.
Smooth Trip Edge Action
Each wing has an independent 6 in. trip edge and two stress-optimized trip springs to protect your equipment from hidden curbs and obstacles without dumping the snow you're pushing.
Components You Can Rely On
From the municipal style chain lift to the fully enclosed hydraulic power unit, the VXFII is built to endure whatever winter throws at you.
• Powerful 2 in. lift cylinders
• Over-sized 1-1/2 in. angle cylinders
• Fully enclosed 2 HP hydraulic power unit
• SAE standard cartridge valves and hefty 3/8 in. rubber hoses
Intuitive in-cab controls are simple to use even with gloves on. The backlit, one-handed controller puts all plows functions, including angle, scoop, and V, in the palm of your hand.
Other standard accessories:
• Contoured poly snow deflector
• Wire reinforced blade guides
• Dual beam halogen plow lights