Introducing the All New XPII
The next generation of SnowDogg expanding wing plows is here.
Hydraulically Expanding Wings
Extend your blade from 8 feet to a 10 foot scoop at the press of a button. The versatile plow's powerful stacking and windrowing are ideal for quickly clearing large lots.
Low Maintenance Blade
The corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel moldboard never needs paint. A robust frame spreads impact across the blade to reduce wear on vital components.
• Aggressive 70° attack angle
• Full-length 2 in. cross tube
• Heavy duty bottom channel
• Nine reinforcing 1/4 in. laser-cut steel ribs
• 1/2 in. cutting edge with integrated curb guards
Quick and Easy Attachment
Mount and dismount in one minute or less with the new RapidLink™ Attachment System.
• Center-mounted drop foot props up your plow on any surface with the pull of a handle
• Hydraulically powered Jack Switch™ adjusts your plow's mounting height on the fly so it's easy to line up with your vehicle
• Connects to your truck with a single driver side foot pedal
Clean, Even Scrape
The tubular steel Floating A-Frame features a sliding-pin connection so the plow contours the ground for a clean, efficient scrape. Outstanding performance at any mounting height.
Ultra Bright LED Light Option
SnowDogg Illuminator™ LED Headlights are brighter and longer lasting than traditional halogens. Active Defrosting Technology™ keeps the Illuminators ice-free even in the biting cold - a central heat source defrosts the entire lens evenly, preventing the streaking or banding that's common with other LED plow lights.
SnowDogg HX High Intensity Halogens are also available.
The SnowDogg XPII will be available for the 2020/2021 winter season.