White Steel Straight Side Backpack Truck Tool Box with Offset Floor
- Heavy duty build with a 14 Ga steel body, 12 Ga doors, and a long-wearing white powder-coated finish.
- Built-in frame mounting rails cut installation time and remove the need for interior holes.
- Two stationary shelves provide organization for tools and equipment.
- Stainless steel 1/4 in. hidden hinges and a locking stainless steel T-handle latch keep your equipment secure.
- Automotive-style rubber D-bulb sealed doors with built in rain gutters protect your tools from weather and grime.
- Made in the USA.
- Buyers Products White Steel Backpack Truck Box with Offset Floor features a rugged 14 Ga steel body and 12 Ga doors with built-in frame mounting rails that save time on installation. The box adds convenient and spacious storage behind the cab, ideal for flatbeds, stake bodies, dump bodies, and utility bodies.
This backpack truck tool box is built for the long haul with a corrosion-resistant white powder-coated finish. It features 1/4 in. stainless steel continuous hinges, a rain channel, and watertight automotive D-bulb seals to keep your tools secure and protected from weather and grime. Reinforced, locking stainless steel latches provide a tight seal and help deter theft.
BP965724W 57x24x96 Inch Straight Side White Steel Backpack Truck Tool Box - 11.26 Inch Offset Floor