Tri-Ball Hitch with Pintle Hook
- Convenient design switches balls with just a turn of the shaft.
- Versatile hitch handles a range of towing ball sizes and set ups.
- The pintle hook's upper jaw locks in the closed position when towing with a lunette eye connection.
- Easily switch to pintle hook towing.
- Corrosion-resistant black powder-coated finish and chrome welded steel towing balls.
- The Tri-Ball Hitch with Pintle Hook from Buyers Products is an all-in-one, time-saving solution to handling different towing weight requirements. The hitch comes with three chrome balls attached to a solid shank, as well as a cast steel pintle hook. Tow up to 6,000 lb with the 1-7/8 in. ball; 7,500 lb with the 2 in. ball or the pintle hook; and 10,000 lb with the 2-5/16 in. ball. The hitch features a corrosion-resistant black powder-coated finish.
1802279 Tri-Ball Hitch with Pintle Hook