Underbody-Spring Mount Tarp System
634 MFG #: Buyers Products Company
- Reliably covers and protects your payload.
- Slim underbody mount keeps the pivoting unit protected and out of the way.
- Choose from high speed, high torque or regular gear motors with 1 or 3 year warranties.
- Fingertip electric controls for ease of operation.
- Sturdy weather and corrosion-resistant aluminum components for reliable performance, time after time.
- Fits dump bodies from 8 ft to 23 ft long.
- Buyers Products Underbody-Spring Mount Tarp System keeps your payload in the truck and out of the weather. With strong, reliable technology and fingertip controls, the Underbody-Spring Mount Tarp System has got you covered. The telescoping tarp arms utilize a single underbody-mounted spring, as oppose to two side-mounted springs in order to maintain tension. The design is simple, strong, and preserves a slim profile where the pivots attach to the dump body.
The tarp system works time after time, thanks to its sturdy aluminum arms that telescope to fit dump bodies ranging from 8 ft to 23 ft. An optional aluminum wind deflector protects the tarp from wind and weather bombardment. At the back, an optional extruded aluminum tension bow keeps the tarp from flapping in transit.
The system's gear motor features a bronze alloy gear for long life, protected by a weatherproof enclosure with a chrome cover. The system is available with the following motor options:
High speed, 60:1 motor with a 1 or 3 year warranty
High torque, 90:1 motor with 3 year warranty
Regular speed, 90:1 motor with a 1 or 3 year warranty
Tarps are sold separately. See Buyers large selection of solid and mesh tarps that will fit your application.