Saltdogg® Universal Pre-Wet Kit for Mounting Between Cab and Body
- Kits contain everything you need to install and run your pre-wet system.
- Helps salt stick to pavement and melts ice at lower external temperatures.
- Sturdy poly reservoir designed for behind-cab mounting.
- Universal mounting between cab and body.
- Your choice of electric or hydraulic pump operation.
- 12V DC-powered pump provides variable spray rate.
- Corrosion-resistant pump enclosure powers through years of winter storms.
- Buyers Products Saltdogg Universal Pre-Wet Kit for Mounting Between Cab and Body enhances the performance of your salt spreader by adding a liquid ice-melting agent to the salt prior to application. The liquid helps salt stick to surfaces and can melt ice at lower temperatures than salt alone.
The pre-wet kit comes with a 120 gal polymer reservoir and galvanized steel frame specially designed for behind-cab mounting. Each kit also includes a pressure sensor to indicate a filter clog or low tank level.
The LS12 pre-wet kit features a 12V DC-powered electric diaphragm pump rated at 3 GPM/ 45 PSI. A variable speed in-cab controller allows you to adjust the spray volume. The LS12H features a constant rate hydraulic drive with a proportioning valve rated at 4.5 GPM @ 1750 RPM (150 PSI), plus in-cab controller.
Kits include a reservoir, frame, pump, cab controller, hoses, fittings, ball valve, filter, wiring, and connectors.
LS12H SaltDogg Hydraulic Pre-Wet Kit With 120 Gallon Poly Reservoir - Between Cab/Body
LS12 SaltDogg 12 VDC Pre-Wet Kit With 120 Gallon Poly Reservoir - Between Cab/Body