Universal Pre-Wet Kit for Truck Frame Mounting
1823 MFG #: SaltDogg
- Kits contain everything you need to install and run your pre-wet system.
- Helps salt stick to pavement and melts ice at lower external temperatures.
- Sturdy poly reservoirs are designed for frame mounting.
- Universal mounting on truck frames.
- Your choice of electric or hydraulic pump operation.
- 12V DC-powered pump provides variable spray rate.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel brackets, tie downs, and pump enclosures.
- Buyers Products Universal Pre-Wet Kit for Truck Frame Mounting enhances the performance of your salt spreader by adding a liquid ice-melting agent to the salt prior to application. The liquid helps salt stick to surfaces and can melt ice at lower temperatures than salt alone.
The pre-wet kit comes with a 30 gal polymer reservoir specially designed for truck frame mounting. The corrosion-resistant poly resevoir is held in place by included stainless steel brackets and tie downs. Each kit also includes a pressure sensor to indicate a filter clog or low tank level.
The LS9 pre-wet kit features a 12V DC-powered electric diaphragm pump rated at 3 GPM/ 45 PSI. A variable speed in-cab controller allows you to adjust the spray volume. The LS9H features a constant rate hydraulic drive with a proportioning valve rated at 4.5 GPM @ 1750 RPM (150 PSI), plus in-cab controller.
Kits include a reservoir, pump, cab controller, hoses, fittings, ball valve, filter, wiring, connectors, and stainless steel brackets and tie downs.