Vertical Storage Tank
- Convenient storage of non-flammable liquids.
- Rust-proof and easy to clean.
- Quickly assess liquid levels with molded-in gallon and liter markings.
- Easy to fill and empty using the large fill cap and drain.
- UV stabilizers allow outdoor storage for longer periods of time.
- Buyers Products Vertical Storage Tanks are a convenient and portable storage solution for non-flammable liquids such as potable water and agricultural and industrial chemicals. Produced from pure, medium density polyethylene, the tanks have UV-inhibiting stabilizers so you can store liquids outdoors for longer periods of time. They have a maximum contact operating temperature of 110° F.
The translucent material has visible gallon and liter markings for quickly assessing the amount of liquid inside. The tanks have a built-in bulkhead fitting for easy siphoning and an easy-tighten cap with a wide opening for quick fill-ups.
82124659 1,550 Gallon Vertical Storage Tank - 86x71 Inch
82124749 550 Gallon Vertical Storage Tank - 67x49 Inch