Clutch Pump and PTO Units
Buyers carries a wide range of clutch pump and PTO options, with thousands of potential configurations available to suit any application. Our experts will go over your needs and answer any questions you may have to ensure your clutch pump or PTO is custom-tailored to meet your specifications.
Clutch Pump Units provide a compact, efficient, and easy-to-install source of hydraulic power for most popular trucks and off-road vehicles. These pumps are engine-mounted, belt-driven units with a specially designed mounting bracket. Controlled by a simple in-cab on/off switch, the clutch pump unit only operates when needed and even works when the vehicle is moving.
- Electrical clutch - ON to engage, OFF to disengage
- Rated 90 ft lb nominal, 120 ft lb after clutch plates have seated to full torque engagement
- All electrical materials are rated Class A (105 degrees Celsius)
- Zinc plated for corrosion resistance
- Snow plows
- Salt spreaders
- Grain augers and conveyors
- Fertilizer spreaders
- Portable lumber machinery
- Auxiliary circuits for farm and construction equipment
- Hydraulic tools
- Dump truck kits
- Tow trucks
- Wherever live hydraulics are required
Clutch Pump Features
- Engine-mounted, belt-driven clutch
- Adaptable to virtually any pickup truck, van, tractor, dump truck, or other vehicle with a 15 HP+ engine
- PTO and PTO cables not required
- 12V unit
Buyers 1000 and 2000 Series PTOs
Engineered to work with most existing transmissions in the market. These durable PTOs feature a wide range of input gears, shifters, speed ratios, and output shafts to meet the demands of any application on the market.